From Chronicle Books:
In Woodland Dreams, young readers say goodnight to beloved woodland animals as they prepare to sleep.
This sweet bedtime book is at once a picture book and a lullaby, pairing familiar bedtime routines with nonfiction elements.
Little ones will follow along as each animal returns to their warm and cozy woodland home.
• Each adorable animal has their own special nighttime routine.
• Charming illustrations by celebrated artist Marc Boutavant
• Each animal is presented in an approachable, sleep-affirming way.
And once every creature is tucked in tight, shhh . . . It's time for everyone to say goodnight.
From the fox curling up in her den to the turtle dozing off in his shell, Woodland Dreams will send your little one off to sleep with a gentle and loving goodnight.
• The lyrical text is perfect for bedtime read-alouds, engaging little readers with beautiful illustrations and a cozy rhyming narrative.
• Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for toddler birthdays, holidays, and more
• Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
• Add it to the shelf with books like Time for Bed by Mem Fox, The Goodnight Train by June Sobel, and If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul,